Monday, October 13, 2008

Shopping for Jeans

Oh the dreaded phrase, jean shopping. I HATE shopping for jeans. I have "athletic" thighs which means I have to buy jeans a size larger and belt the waist or go for the wide "bell" leg types. My jeans I own I've had for years, before I was pregnant which was 3 years ago. Okay, I did break down and buy a pair of skinny jeans but as for that I have pretty much the same pair of jeans.
So the most amazing thing has happened. The economy goes down and my jean spending goes up. I have found 3 new pairs of jeans this year, well in the past 4 months. I'm so happy, now that luck is on my side I need to stop buying jeans. Hopefully my luck will help me find some bargain sweaters now.

2 comments:

Topanga said...

what brand(s) did you buy? I am always looking for jeans with generous room in the thigh. I am sorry to say mine are not athletic, though.

tri-reader said...

I bought Lucky Jeans and a pair of Gap jeans.