Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's been a while and I have news!

I looked and my last post was Oct. 13th. There are several reasons why I haven't posted in over two months.
1. November was super busy. It was my daughter's birthday, we went on vacation to the Dominican Republic for a week and my brother got married.
2. I have been keeping a secret. I found out on Oct. 20th that I'm expecting baby #2. I've been slowly leaking out the secret but I still have some major parties to inform. Mainly my parents (we tell them on Christmas eve) and work.
Other than that everything's been fine and I'm chugging along. I've actually discovered two close friends are pregnant too. One a college friend who is 1 week ahead of me and the other is my neighbor who is 2.5 weeks behind me. My maternity leave is going to be so much fun!

No comments: