Monday, October 6, 2008

My two favorite sports products right now




I've always had a stick of Body Glide that I used in triathlons for the swim portion but it wasn't until recently when my running partner mentioned using it for blisters on my toes in running and other parts of the body I was experiencing chaffing. I have to say that ever since her rec, I use it several times a week. I love it!




The next item is my Garmin 205. I love the GPS on it. I love that it tells me my speed/distance etc. I haven't even begun to use it's potential in training and I'm already happy. I use it biking and running. I just wish it was waterproof so I could do my full triathlon using it, I mean it claims multi-sport, wth. Anyways, maybe in a future model they'll fix that.








And now for what I want next. I call myself a camel. I can make it very far in races without drinking water but my hubby doesn't like that so he's worked with me on incorporating water in my workouts. So my new want is the fuel belt. I don't know how comfortable it would be but I definitely want to try one out. I've had the water bottle fanny pack looking item but as I ran it would bounce and was very irritating. I think with the water bottles spread out along the belt perhaps there won't be as much bouncing.

1 comment:

Viva said...

I make you buy stuff! hee hee.