Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blog Haitus

I've been on a non-self imposed blog haitus. Work cut out my access to blogger so I cannot add little tidbits throughout my work day. And I've been super busy after work every day getting ready for my trip. (I'm currently in Puerto Vallarta!) This was the first trip in years that DH and I took just the two of us. Two years ago we spent our anniversary in Vegas, this being our 5 year anniversary and our kids being a decent age to leave with the grandparents we decided to head on a 4 night/5 day trip. I'm having the time of my life! I'm so relaxed, I've been skyping the kids every night, it's been so wonderful. I totally recommend parents to take some trips alone.
The couple of weeks prior to the trip was chaos, I had to get the house prepped for the grandparents to stay. I had to prepare a ton of baby frozen food and type up instructions for the kids schedule. Anyways, I'm hoping this is the end of my blog haitus for a while. My goal is to keep updating weekly.

No comments: