Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bike Speaker/Jog Stroller Speaker

During my training for my bike century ride, I wished several times on those long 5-8 hour rides that I had some music. I biked with friends so it wasn't so bad, we'd chat etc, but occasionally we'd lose each other due to hills or speed. Those were the times that I wanted music. My century ride was in 2008.
Fast forward to last summer, I had two kids and a jog stroller. Sometimes I'd use my iPod, but other times my daughter wanted to listen to music so last year I asked for this for my birthday.


It's awesome, it's the iHome Bike to Beach Speaker
It even comes with a remote! I'd put the speaker in my cupholder on the BOB jogger and hand my daughter the remote. She'd be content flipping through songs during my run. :) This last weekend I busted it out again during my jog stroller run, fortunately my 11 month old didn't have a choice of music and I was able to listen to my running playlist while he was content with his Cheerios.
I haven't had the opportunity to use it on my road bike yet, but I'm eagerly awaiting the day I get to use it.

No comments: