Monday, April 27, 2009

Wicked


My hubby and I went and saw Wicked last night. What a wonderful show! But we do love going to see shows. I had read the book (4 years ago!) and mentioned to my hubby that I wanted Wicked tickets for Christmas. Hubby liked the show, though he mentioned he wanted to know more about the spell book. The book "Son of a Witch" is out, maybe that explains a little more. We had bought the cd to listen to before we went saw the show and loved that Kristin Chenoweth from the show Pushing Daisies had played Glinda on the NY broadway show. We were bummed she wasn't doing the SF show. The woman who played Elphaba (was an understudy Sunday night) was awesome!! I'll have to get her name from my program but her voice was amazing!! I totally recommend the show and encourage everyone to see it.
On another note, my daughter loves the cd too, we've been listening to it in the car for the past week.

No comments: