Friday, June 22, 2012

Music I'm Loving Now

Always new songs are coming out.  Here are a list of my current fav's.
You Were Born by Cloud Cult
Glad You Came by The Wanted
Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heros
Rumour Has It by Adele
Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO
What Doesn't Kill You by Kelly Clarkson
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People
In The Dark by Dev
You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship
Without You by David Guetta
I Wanna Go by Britney Spears
Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
Feels So Close by Calvin Harris
Hello by Martin Solveig and Dragonette
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
Payphone by Maroon 5
Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye
We Are Young by Fun
Wild Ones by Flo Rida
What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
Starships by Nicki Minaj
Drive By by Train
Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
Brokenhearted by Karmin
Good Feeling by Flo Rida
International Love by Pitbull

2 comments:

Sara said...

Love this!! Thank you!

Sara said...

Love this! Thank you!