Friday, June 22, 2012

2012 Resolutions Revisited

The Resolutions:
1) Cook a new recipe once a month. (And post them here if I like it.)
2) Run 500 miles. I have already signed up for 2 half marathons (One in April and one in May)
3) Lose the 7-8 lbs I'm still carrying of baby weight.
4) Try new classes. Look for groupons or deals to experiment with different fitness classes in my area. I've already started a boot camp class that I bought on groupon.
5) Read 50 books. (I'm on book two right now.)
6) Host several dinners for my friends, especially the ones I haven't seen in ages. 

What I've accomplished so far:
1) I have attempted a few new recipes...I will have to post them here.  
2) I'm up to 300 miles ran this year. :)
3) I have lost all of the baby weight!!  A couple of months ago I accomplished this one!
4) Other than the boot camp class I haven't tried another fitness class or other class.
5) I"m only on book 15, gotta speed up my reading.
6) I've had 2 dinner parties so far, well big dinner parties.  

No comments: