Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Last year I wanted 3 things:

1. Read 50 books---check
2. Run 500 miles---check (I actually ran 600 miles! I ended up increasing my goal to 600 in November when I finished off Nov at 548 miles run.)
3. Run a sub-2 hour half marathon. ---incomplete. :(

This year, I decided to be a little easier on myself and come up with a resolution that will benefit me and my whole family. I also included hubby in this resolution. Each month this year both he and I have to come up with one new recipe each to try and cook. Hopefully the recipe will be a success and we can add it to our recipe list.

We did this when we were dating years ago. But back then when we didn't have kids, we did a new recipe each a week. I'm thinking me coming up with one new recipe, 12 in a year is not too bad. This month, I'm going to attempt chicken fetticini alfredo. Anyone have a good recipe?

No comments: