Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I miss my Garmin

It for sure is dead. I tried resetting it according to Garmin's website recommendation. I couldn't even get it to turn on on the charger. So I placed an order for another one. I decided to go for the Forerunner 305. I had the 205, but for $11 more I get a heart rate monitor option.
I considered the 310xt version which is supposed to be for triathletes, but I don't like the high cost as well as the fact that it doesn't really track mileage well in water. I figured I'd wait till a better version comes out. I was also bummed that the smaller watches like the 405 didn't have the mulit-sport option.
The funny thing is that I have a run tomorrow, Friday and this weekend. I am hoping my Garmin comes soon because I love tracking my mileage, seeing my pace etc. For my two short runs I'll run a known mileage on a familiar path. I just hope that I get it before this weekend for my 7 mile run.

No comments: