Saturday, October 10, 2009

Book Reading Goal

I set a goal of reading 50 books this year. Last year I read 54 so I figured 50 would be doable. I'm on book 38 right now. Last month was a bit off for me, with two weddings and an engagement party to attend all weekends were booked and the book I was reading wasn't the greatest. The book I read was "Geography of Bliss" by Eric Weiner. It was a nonfiction book about a "grumpy" man looking for the happiest place on earth. It was a little dry, I got through it but it took me a full month. And for me that's a super long time. I usually read a book a week so that tells you something...
I'm now reading L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad, I picked it up because I'm a "Hills" fan. Let me tell you it's kinda lame. I'll finish it pretty quickly because it is an easy read but as of now I don't recommend it.
If you want to see a list of my books for this year check me out on goodreads.com. I'm Tri-reader.

No comments: