Friday, October 30, 2009

Blogging Challenge #5 Halloween Candy

Favorite Halloween Candy of all time:
My tastes have changed over time. I'm a dark chocolate lover and have now started to dislike anything milk chocolate. Pretty extreme I know. But as for Halloween candy I have to say I have two favorites because I categorize them as chocolate and non-chocolate. The chocolates would be Reese's Butter Cups, Almond Joy, Mounds or Snickers bars. For non-chocolate my fav's are Nerds and Sweet Tarts. But I think my all out favorite candy from there would be Snickers with Reese's as second.
This year in fact I only bought the chocolate candy bag from Costco. The past few years when I've bought the non-candy bag too I ended up with a ton of candy not eaten. I can't wait to start handing candy out to the kids. I love seeing them dressed in costumes.

No comments: