Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Resolutions 2013 revisited


1) Run 700 miles in 2013.
2) Complete 3 family photo albums on Blurb.
3) De-clutter a few times during the year.  Thoroughly purge rooms/garage.
4) Host several dinners for friends.  Especially BBQ's in the summer.  (I got a bunch of hosting things for Christmas because after last year I realized I didn't have platters etc to host meals.)
5) Read 50 books.  It's been a couple of years since I've reached this goal so I'm going to make an effort this year.
6) Try a new recipe a month. I think this is a good one, gives us variety in our diet.  Plus I really need to learn how to make a good appetizer or side dish.  Whenever there is a potluck I fail on this dish.

Update May 2013
1) I'm at 263 miles so far.
2) Um, not even close to getting an album done.
3) Just took 4 boxes of stuff to Goodwill today!  Have also been selling many old baby items online.
4) My neighbors and I have started a Friday dinner swap.  Every Friday we can, one family hosts and prepares dinner, the other family brings wine/beer/drinks.  Does that count?
5) I'm really behind on this...I've read 13 books so far this year.
6) Not so good on this one either...

No comments: