Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TriSlide, my new favorite product!

My new favorite product.  I have had an issue with running, I get chaffing at the edge of my short sleeves.  This happens whether or not I wear sleeves or tank tops.  Must be my running style. I Body Glide up my arms but still get the chaffing.  Last October when I ran a half marathon I chaffed really badly.  I was fed up. I began looking for a body glide alternative that was liquid/lotion like.  I ended up finding this aerosol TriSlide brand at Sports Basement.  OMG, I'm in heaven!  Day 1 I sprayed on the TriSlide, headed out for a 10 mile run.  No chaffing!!  Warning...do not spray this stuff near anything, it will make it slick.  The floor of my bathroom was slippery for days!  Now I only spray this on me outside.
I have run two half marathons and several double digit runs in heat and no chaffing.  I can wear my tank tops with no issues.  Hooray.
My next race is an Olympic Distance Triathlon so I will see how this fares in triathlons.

No comments: