Monday, February 21, 2011

Books Read 2011

Books Read 2011 (Items in bold are books I highly recommend)

1. Dixieland Sushi by Cara Lockwood
2. Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
3. Courting Trouble by Deeanne Gist
4. Women Who Run by Shanti Sosienski Loved this book! So inspiring to read about these amazing women who fought to bring women's running into the olympics or to fight a personal struggle. I truely enjoyed reading each story. And the interesting one was of the man who had a sex change to a woman. Reading how estrogen slowed him down was fascinating.
5. Without a Backward Glance by Kate Veitch
6. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Currently Reading:
My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares (I'm 60 pages in and it is an awesome book so far! I'm truely enjoying reading it.)

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I received Women Who Run for Christmas, but I haven't read it yet! Glad to hear that it's a good read.