Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why I Love Where I Live

There are runners out every single day. I see them driving my kids to preschool/daycare. I see them around my work, looking out from my desk, out on the trails etc. Rain or shine, I am never alone out there. I've learned to ease slowly out of driveways because a runner might be coming by. I see people running with dogs, other people, huge groups or jog strollers. I love the running community here. In fact the reason why we bought our house was we drove by at night to check out the neighborhood after dark and I saw someone running while it was pitch black out. I *knew* this was the place for me.

In fact, not too far from my house is this trail, I heart this trail. It has beautiful views, water stops and goes on for miles.










Plus, living in the bay area...there is the bonus of races all year long, different lengths, practically weekly. Being so close to all of this has been heavenly. I'm really lucky to have these amenities.

2 comments:

April said...

We'll have to set another date for a run together!! I LOVE the Bay Trail. You are lucky to live so close!!

Olavo Marques said...

The best blog!

My blog is:

http://questoesdefutebol.blogspot.com/