Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blog Writing Challenge #8

What's a movie you can't not watch if you come across it on TV?
Hmm, this is a difficult one to answer nowadays. Being that my tv watching is either a) to catch up on tv shows on my DVR or b) to watch a Netflix movie that has been sitting on our entertainment center for several days, possibly weeks, I don't get much re-watching done. But that said if I did run across a romantic comedy I would have to watch a snipet of it. Some of my fav's are the romantic comedies with Julia Roberts (ie: Runaway Bride, Notting Hill), I really love Love Actually, Princess Bride, 13 Going on 30, etc. Now I want to go to my DVD's and dig some out and have a girly movie fest. I can't wait till my daughter gets to an age where we can have girly movie days. :)

2 comments:

Lizz said...

I think I'm going to have to add a bunch of old faves to my Netflix, thanks to this post! LOL
So many good ones!

Life In Training said...

Since Jack came along and we're home a lot more, we get through our TiVo and Netflixes a lot faster. That is, if one of our movies we can't not watch isn't on!