Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions 2012 Completed


The Resolutions: 
January 2012
1) Cook a new recipe once a month. (And post them here if I like it.)
2) Run 500 miles. I have already signed up for 2 half marathons (One in April and one in May)
3) Lose the 7-8 lbs I'm still carrying of baby weight.
4) Try new classes. Look for groupons or deals to experiment with different fitness classes in my area. I've already started a boot camp class that I bought on groupon.
5) Read 50 books. (I'm on book two right now.)
6) Host several dinners for my friends, especially the ones I haven't seen in ages.

Resolutions revisted.
1) I know I tried at least 12 new recipes if not more, it came in bursts so it wasn't monthly.
2) I ran 612.21 miles this year so I surpassed my goal by far.
3) I lost all the baby weight, woo-hoo!
4) I tried bootcamp, and I signed up to teach BOSU so kinda half completed this goal in my opinion.
5) I totally failed on this resolution.  I read 36 books.  I tried lowering my goal to 40 books but couldn't even reach that.  I guess if I didn't run the extra 1,000 minutes I could have used that time to make my reading goal but maybe working out was a better choice?
6) Host several dinners, I can name perhaps a handful of dinners I hosted for people I haven't seen in a while, but several with friends I see often.

No comments: