Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blog Hiatus

Sorry to have been blogging less...figured I should explain. There are a lot of things going on especially through the next few months. We're expanding our house and a lot of hours have been put into designing, interviewing contractors and submitting paperwork to the city. I'm hoping things will be wrapping up with the above soon, but then my hours will be spent with our backyard torn up, choosing actual colors, carpet, windows etc. This is supposed to go on for 3 months! What a summer!
And on top of that, this pregnancy has been exhausting. I'm constantly falling asleep on the couch before the kids even go to bed. 2nd trimester did not give me the energy boost I was hoping for. Hopefully 3rd trimester doesn't get any worse. With all the sleeping I've been doing, I've noticed even my reading has gone on the back burner. Usually by now I've read 16 books, averaging 4 a month. Looking at my list it seems pathetic.
I'll try to keep checking in, but for the meantime, bear with me.

No comments: