Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blogging Challenge #6 If Money Was No Object

If money was no object, what would you do with your time?

I would travel...hands down I would be all over the world. I'd probably have to come back home occasionally, usually 3 weeks is my max from being away from home in another country so I'd come back for a few weeks and then head out to the next country or countries. I'd probably need a nanny while we're traveling so that sometimes my hubby and I can get out on our own.
Included in that travel, I'd compete in races in other countries. Even triathlons. It's so expensive to send your bike by plane as well as the costs of the race. I've drooled over a ton of races in exotic places, I'd love the opportunity.
And of course I'd stay home with my children. I might send my oldest to preschool part time because she enjoys it, but perhaps I'd volunteer there too.
Don't even get me started on if money were no object what would I buy...

1 comment:

Lizz said...

I would love to do a bike tour of Europe...