Monday, June 1, 2009

Running while pg talley

Each month my miles are getting lesser and lesser. This month I was only able to do just under 10 miles. But I have been doing a lot of cross-training, swimming, elliptical and spin classes. My running talley for pregnancy is up to 168.3 miles of running since I found out I was pregnant. And for the year, 2009, 76.81 miles completed out of the 300 mile goal I set myself. My last run on Friday was a little painful, I started experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions before I headed to the gym. I never experienced those with my first child so I decided to continue my workout regardless. I had to stop runnning at just over a mile but finished up with elliptical. We'll see how my run tomorrow goes, I'll be happy if I can make it with even 1 mile runs up to my delivery date.

And I think I have dropped a little. I noticed my maternity support band is harder to put on now, the velcro is pulling so I believe my belly has dropped. I have an appointment with my dr later this week so I'll have to confirm with her but all things are pointing that the end is very near.

No comments: