Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One of my favorite authors

Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors. I've read many of her books over the years and I'm proud to say I was a fan before her big break with "My Sister's Keeper" came out. She has a certain writing style that keeps me intrigued but I can't read her books back to back. She really likes to write the story through all of the characters involved. And there is always a certain mystery to the book that I try to solve before the ending. I just finished her book Plain Truth for my book club. I've had this book sitting on my shelf for years, at least 4 years because I noticed my maiden name is written in the cover. This book was great, I enjoyed reading it and I figured out the ending (well pretty much). I'm now starting her new book Handle With Care and though I don't like reading her books back to back I don't have a choice with this since I was the first to receive it from the library and I know there are many holds behind me.
Anyways, if you haven't picked up a Jodi Picoult book I'd highly recommend reading one.

No comments: